Pune to Ashtavinayak Tour Package
Ashtavinayak yatra Shortest route from Pune
Day One: Start from Pune
- The Chintamani Temple, "Theur"
- The Moreshwar Temple, "Moregaon"
- The Siddhivinayak Temple, "Siddhatek"
- The Mahaganapati Temple, "Ranjangaon"
Second Day :
- The Vighnahar Temple, "Ozar"
- The Girijatmaj Temple, "Lenyandri"
- The Varadavinayak Temple, "Mahad"
- The Ballaleshwar Temple, "Pali"
customers who leave in pune can come to pune than do remaning darshan on second day.
if you are planing to visit asthavinayak in 3 days than you can add other three temples jejuri,bhimashankar and dagduseth halbai temple.asthavinayak darshan can be done in 2 days as well as in 3 days depends upon customer requirment.some people add lonavala and khandala in 3 days package because lonavala ans khandala in one the way to mahad and pali ganpati.you can find out rooms for stay in ojar bhaktiniwas easily they provide ac nad non ac rooms as per customer requirment in very reasonable charges.